Spicy Cheddar & Jalapeño Multigrain Dinner Rolls by Bella Gluten-Free
Servings: Makes 5 Square Rolls or 8 Muffin Tin Rolls
Prep: 2 mins
Total: 33 mins
1/2 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese (or cheese alternative)
1 medium sized jalapeño, de-seeded and roughly chopped (use more or less depending on how hot you like it!)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a mini cornbread, mini square cake tin, or muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Prepare the Rustic Multigrain Dinner Roll Mix as directed on package. Add the shredded cheese and jalapeños into the mixture and stir well to incorporate.
- Divide the batter as evenly as possible among your tin - 5 mini cornbread pan sized rolls (see photograph for shape) or 8 muffin tin sized rolls.
- Let rise in warm place for 13-15 minutes.
- After rising, bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 18 minutes until golden brown. Allow the rolls to cool slightly. Serve warm with a bit of butter patted on top, if desired. Yum!