Focaccia Recipe by Bella Gluten-Free
Servings: 12 slices
Prep: 5 min
Total: 25 min
2 TBL olive oil or oil of choice
1 egg white
2 TBS fresh chopped herbs such as parsley, basil, or rosemary
- In a bowl, whisk together yeast package and 3/4 cup hot tap water (about 110°). Do not boil or microwave water.
- Pour Rustic Multigrain Dinner Roll Mix into bowl.
- Beat egg, egg white, and oil in cup. Add to mix and stir until soft dough forms, about 1 minute.
- Scoop dough into a greased 8x8 pan and spread dough evenly.
- Let rise in warm place for for 15 minutes.
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Yum!