Whoopie Bites by Bella Gluten-Free
Servings: Makes 12
Prep: 2 mins
Total: 20 mins
Freshly whipped cream or whipped topping of choice
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly grease a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.
- Prepare the Chewy Chocolate Brownie Mix as directed on the cup package.
- Divide the batter mix as evenly as possible among the 12-cup muffin tins. Using the back of a spoon, smooth out the tops and tap the pan to release any air bubbles.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18-20 mins or until you have a cake-y consistency. Allow to cool fully before assembling.
- To assemble, cut each brownie bite in half. Dollop a generous amount of whipped cream onto each bottom piece of the brownie bite and top with each matching brownie top.
- Serve right away or pop into the freezer for a few minutes before serving. Either way is delicious. Yum!