Turtle Brownies by Bella Gluten-Free
Servings: Makes 16
Prep: 2 mins
Total: 20 mins
¼ cup chopped walnut pieces (optional)
3 TBL of gluten-free caramel sauce, plus extra for drizzling (found near ice cream toppings area of grocery store)
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease an 8” x 8” inch brownie pan lightly with cooking spray and line with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Prepare the Chewy Chocolate Brownie Mix as directed on cup package.
- Fold the walnut pieces and 3 TBL of the caramel sauce into brownie batter. Pour batter into greased pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes. Brownies should be moist and slightly gooey. Allow to cool before slicing.
- To serve, plate the brownies and drizzle additional caramel sauce over top. Yum!