Now you can enjoy that time honored tradition of sugar cookie making, this time gluten-free. Makes 24.
Easy Sugar Cookies Recipe by Bella Gluten-Free
Servings: Makes 24 servings
Prep: 15 mins
Total: 25-30 mins
- 2 1/2 cups Bella Gluten-Free All Purpose Baking Mix
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 cup butter or butter alternative
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp almond extract (optional)
Mix it Up
Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl whisk together first 3 ingredients. With a mixer blend butter, add egg and extracts. Add dry ingredients to wet and mix just until dough forms.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Roll dough out between two pieces of parchment paper to 1/4-1/2 inch thick. Cut shapes (dusting cutter in Bella Gluten-Free All Purpose Baking Mix). Place on lined baking sheet. Bake for 12-14 minutes or until a light golden brown.
- Add sprinkles or sanding sugar when cookies are hot. Cool cookies before adding frosting.