Cinnamon Chocolate Chocolate Chips Recipe by Bella Gluten-Free
The combo of cinnamon and chocolate make a new classic cookie for the holidays.
Servings: 36 cookies
Prep: 10 mins
Total: 25 mins
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or butter alternative
- 1 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs or egg alternative (see package for substitution)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon extract
- 1 cup gluten-free chocolate chips, semi-sweet or milk
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 1/4 cups Bella Gluten-Free All Purpose Baking Mix
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
Mix it Up
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease.
- In a large bowl, mix butter and sugar until soft and blended. Add eggs, extract and stir until combined. Add chocolate chips, Bella Gluten-Free All Purpose Baking Mix and baking powder and mix until well incorporated.
- Roll dough into balls (desired size). Place on cookie sheet and bake for 12-14 minutes.