Cardamon Almond Cookies Recipe by Bella Gluten-Free
Delicious gluten-free cookies make great holiday gifts for all your gatherings.
Servings: Makes 36 cookies
Prep: 10 mins
Total: 28 mins
- 1 cup butter or butter alternative
- 2 cups Bella Gluten-Free All Purpose Baking Mix
- 1/2 cups confectioner's sugar (plus 1 cup for rolling)
- 1 cup almonds, pecans or walnuts, chopped finely
- 1 tsp cardamom, ground
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 2 tsp almond extract
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Mix it Up
Prepare 2 baking sheets lined with parchment paper and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine Bella Gluten-Free All Purpose Baking Mix, spices, and sugar and whisk to blend.
Beat butter and extracts for 3 minutes.
Chop nuts in a food processor or spice mill until you have a coarse meal.
Add dry ingredients and nuts to butter and combine just until incorporated and dough forms.Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
Scoop a rounded TBL of dough and roll into a ball. Bake for 12-15 minutes until cookies are a light golden brown. Roll warm cookies in remainder of confectioner's sugar and let cool on rack.