Buttermilk Biscuits by Bella Gluten-Free
Servings: Makes 8
Prep: 5 min
Total: 20 mins
1 TBL Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/4 tsp Salt
6 TBL Unsalted Butter or alternative
1 egg or alternative
3/4 cup buttermilk or milk alternative*
*Buttermilk Alternative: Add 1 tsp of lemon juice or apple cider vinegar to your favorite milk alternative.
- Preheat oven to 375° and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together dry ingredients.
- Grate in well chilled butter with cheese grater.
- Add milk and egg and mix just until combined.
- Turn dough onto lightly floured surface (using Bella Gluten-Free All Purpose Baking Mix) and gently pat until dough is 3/4" thick.
- Cut into rounds.
- Bake for 12-15 min.