Pumpkin Spice Cupcake Recipe by Bella Gluten Free
Servings: Makes 15-18 servings.
Prep: 15 mins
Total: 35 mins
- 2 cup + 2 TBLS Bella Gluten-Free All Purpose Baking MIx
- 1/2 cup coconut or brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line muffin tim with cupcake papers.
- In a large bowl, whisk together dry ingredients; BGF All Purpose Mix, sugar, baking soda, salt and spices.
- In another bowl blend wet ingredients: pumpkin, milk, honey, oil extract and eggs.
- Add wet mixture into dry and stir until blended. Fold chocolate chips if desired.
- Divide between muffin tins and bake for 18-20 minutes until cake tester comes out clean. Let cool and decorate at will.
Orange Butter Cream
1 1/2 sticks butter or butter alternative
3 cups confectioner's sugar
1 TBL milk of choice
1 tsp orange extract
Blend until smooth.