Incredible Crumble Cake Recipe by Bella Gluten Free
You might want to bake two and keep one for yourself.
Servings: Makes 10 servings
Prep: 15 mins
Total: 55 mins
- 4 TBL butter or butter alternative
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 3/4 cups Bella Gluten-Free All Purpose Baking Mix
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
1 cup coconut milk, buttermilk or milk alternative with
1 tsp lemon
2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp cardamom
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 6 TBL butter or butter alternative
1/2 cup Bella Gluten Free All Purpose Baking Mix
With Bella Gluten-Free All Purpose Baking Mix incredible crumb cake is back on the table.
Mix it Up
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line or grease with cooking spray one 9" spring form pan.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a medium size bowl. Cut in butter with a pastry cutter until the mixture in combined and crumbly. Your butter pieces should be about pearl size.
- Add lemon to coconut or milk alternative and let sit until milk begins to clump, about 5 minutes. If using buttermilk this step in unnecessary.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.
- With a stand or hand mixer, cream butter and sugar together until fluffy, about 3 minutes. Beat in eggs one at a time. Add vanilla and mix.
- Alternate adding dry ingredients and milk and mix until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Transfer half of batter to prepared pan. Add half of the streusel. Add remainder of batter and top with the rest of the streusel.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or unto set in middle and tester comes out clean. Let cool in pan.