- 1 cup Bella Gluten-Free All Purpose Baking Mix
- 1 tsp gluten-free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp gluten-free baking soda
- 1 TBL sugar or honey
- 1 tsp gluten-free vanilla
- 3 TBL melted butter, butter alternative
- 2 eggs or flax seed meal egg equivalent
- 1 cup water, milk, buttermilk or milk alternative
- Add 1/4 cup of sliced peaches, pears or berries or your favorite fruit. Add whipped cream or alternative and top with waffle. Sprinkle with confectioner's sugar if desired.
Vanilla Waffle Parfait Recipe by Bella Gluten-Free
Add fresh fruit and whipped cream and top with delicious Belgium Waffle.
Servings: Makes 8 waffles
Prep: 15 mins
Total: 20 mins
Mix It Up
- Preheat and light grease waffle maker.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together dry ingredients; Bella Gluten-Free All Purpose Baking Mix, baking powder, baking soda and sugar or sweetener.
- In another bowl, whisk together melted and cooled butter with room temperature eggs and vanilla.
- Add egg mixture to dry a little at a time until well blended.
- Pour 1/3 cup of mixture over each preheated and greased waffle grid. Close lid and cook until both sides are golden brown. Repeat.
Flax seed meal equivalent (see oakage) makes a healthy alternative to eggs.