Lemon Blueberry Scone Waffles by Bella Gluten-Free
Servings: Makes 3 Waffles
Prep: 2 mins
Total: 10 mins
1/2 cup additonal milk, or milk alternative
Zest of 1 small lemon, reserve some zest
Greek yogurt for topping
Blueberry compote for topping
- Turn on Belgian waffle maker and spray each side with cooking spray, to grease well.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients as directed on Yummy Blueberry Scone Mix plus the extra ½ cup milk and the lemon zest. Stir well to combine all ingredients. You should have a smooth, silky batter as you would for a pancake batter. If you find it still too thick to pour, add a bit more milk.
- Pour batter into the warm waffle maker and cook until golden brown.
- Spray waffle iron with additional cooking spray before pouring the batter for the next waffle.
- Repeat this process until all waffles are made.
- To serve; cut waffles into quarters and layer on a small plate. Top with a dollop of Greek yogurt and blueberry compote. Sprinkle a bit of the reserved lemon zest over top of waffles and serve straight away.